The MAGICSENS training course “Enhancing the skills of primary school teachers to support students with special educational need’’ starts in all partners countries on June. Specifically, the course start on 16 June 2020 in Romania, 10 June 2020 in Italy, 10 June 2020 in Ireland and 22 June 2020 in Greece.
The training course addresses to:
- Κindergarten teachers
- Graduates of Pedagogical Schools
In detail, the modules that will be developed during the MAGICSENS training are the following:
- Module 1: Special Educational Needs
- Module 2: Cognitive and learning processes
- Module 3: Good practices for inclusive didactics
- Module 4: Tools and methodologies for SEN didactics
- Module 5: Observation and evaluation of the progress in students with Special Educational Needs.
The participation in the course is free of charge and after the completion of the course the participants will take Certificate of Attendance.