The MAGIC SENS Italian Stakeholder Committee will meet on September 18th: under the coordination of FORMA.Azione and Centro F.A.R.E., decision makers and experts in Special Needs Education will give us a technical and scientific contribution for realising the Toolkit about SEN education and the Training for teachers in the next months.
The member of the Italian Stakeholder Committee are:
- Giovanna Lami, professor and tutors’ coordinator in Disability and Dislexya office at University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Anna Lisa Morganti, professor at University of Perugia
- Sabrina Boarelli, Technical Manager at Regional Education Ministry of Umbria
- Loretta Rapporti, school teacher and teachers’ trainer
- Monica Fanicchi, President of Italian Dislexya Association – Perugia
The Committee’s feedback will be updated on the website immediately after the meeting.